Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back To The Future

Battles I fought with clients are now jokes that nobody takes seriously:

A very long time ago, way back in the past… like 10 years ago, people started getting on this crazy thing called the World Wide Web. Somewhere in a dark room filled with crabby old men, it was decided that advertising online would never make sense… "nobody is really going to spend a lot of time in front of the computer. They have books & magazines to read, movies & television to watch, music to listen too…" (I guess they never thought we’d end up doing that ON the computer.)

Not only did they never think it, they made fun of me for telling them they were wrong. They made fun of me for telling them they should read Neuromancer, too.

Wait a minute. I guess this means I got the last laugh. Um. Hey.

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.