Friday, October 12, 2007

My Little Motion Graphics Reel

Since I seem to be getting a little traffic from Motionographer, this is good a time as any to pimp my motion graphics. This is a programming blog, mainly, but I've also got some skills with After Effects, and a decent portfolio of visual art as well.

(Bandwidth alert: the reel is 76MB.)



The reel might seem a bit rough - in fairness, it's kind of hard to balance a programming career, which requires constant learning and genuine passion, with an entirely separate commercial art form which evolves with similar speed and requires similar commitment.

But it's got some moments I'm proud of, most notably hand-drawn animation of a hand flexing and rotating - admittedly a purely technical exercise, but one I found very satisfying - so check it out if you want. I hope you dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.