Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snarky-Type Womens Advocate Political Prankness

I just did this. It was fun.

Make a donation to Planned Parenthood...in Sarah Palin's name. A
Planned Parenthood donation is tax deductible, while a political
donation isn't.

And here's the good part: when you make a donation to PP in Palin's name,
they'll send her a card telling her that the donation has been made
in her honor.

Here's the link to the Planned Parenthood website.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ Go to "Donate", then to honorary or
memorial donations. You'll need to fill in the address to let PP
know where to send the "in Sarah Palin's honor" card. I suggest you
use the address for the McCain campaign headquarters:

McCain for President
1235 S. Clark Street
1st Floor
Arlington , VA 22202

You can give online as I did or mail or phone your donation. The
donations page provides instructions. Here's what my friend just told
me:

"I called mine in today and the girl at the other end was almost gleeful. She
said 'Sarah has made us so much money, and we certainly need it. Actually it's really quite wonderful'."