Sunday, January 24, 2010

Consulting Program Working Well So Far

I have a consulting program for programmers who want to have great careers. The program's only been in action since December.

One of my consulting clients was worried about his education; he got an internship with a superstar programmer. Another wants a better job; he has an interview next week with one of the coolest companies in the world. Another wanted to deliver a great presentation, and from what I hear, he did exactly that, just the other day.

I can't say more than that, and I can't take credit for these accomplishments, and of course the typical response is far less dramatic - the typical response is "thanks, this is worth doing, let's do it again" - but it's still good news.

If you're interested in joining, I closed the program for the holidays, and I'm too busy to reopen it right now. Maybe next weekend; maybe next month.