Thursday, May 27, 2010

Buy A Hippo Saying "Muppetfuckers"

I saw something on Twitter which surprised me, when I put my internet marketing video on sale: people who wanted to buy it to support the blog, but didn't want to spend that much. Despite all the talk on the internet about 1000 true fans, somehow this obvious possibility had never crossed my mind.

For those of you who want to show support for my blog, first of all, I want to give you my gratitude. Second, I want to sell you a hippo saying "muppetfuckers."

You can buy it on a coffee mug:



Or a clock:



Or a SIGG water bottle:



Or a t-shirt:



Or a dog:



(Dog sold separately.)

Or a tote bag:



Or a trucker hat:



Or a women's zip hoodie:



Or any of many, many other products. Some amount of the profit will go to various charitable organizations, art projects, and open source projects, as determined by my near-random whims. The rest will go to support my blogging habit and/or to redress my severe Lamborghini and helicopter deficiency.



Check out all the awesome and ridiculous products you can buy a picture of a hippo saying "muppetfuckers" on.