Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Three Ways To Guide The Grizzly

This web comic inspired me:


from Dr. McNinja

It inspired me to create an hourlong mp3 explaining three ways to guide the grizzly bear. I agree that the relationship of the conscious mind to the subconscious mind is like a midget riding a grizzly bear and struggling to control it. This mp3 explains three ways to guide the grizzly, and includes, as a bonus, a very simple technique you can use to figure out where the grizzly is going.

The other reason I created this: in my coaching I've talked to a lot of people who want to do more, but don't; or who want to be more consistent with what they do, but aren't; or who have decided to start eating in a healthier way, but have had trouble following through; or who procrastinate, who can't motivate themselves, etc. All these problems are actually very easy to solve. In every case, you've got a conscious intention which the subconscious disregards. To fix this type of problem, you need to learn how to persuade your subconscious mind to take your conscious decisions seriously. That's what this mp3 teaches.

It's on sale now for only $19.

Buy Now