Friday, January 13, 2012

Coming Soon: Fuck Yeah Hacking (.com)



Fuck Yeah Hacking (.com) is my new business. Just like in 2010, I'll be making videos and selling them, but this time around they're going to be mostly technical content. I say mostly because I think I'm going to throw in some videos on how to make music with open source software and/or your iPad, just to keep things interesting.

I have the Twitter account, the Gmail address, and the domain, but the site itself isn't set up yet. I've finished the first video; it's going to be a bit raw, but I'm happy with the content, and the next one should be amazeballs. Because the site isn't ready yet, you can't actually buy the video, but I'll release it soon, and in the meantime, you can check out an ad/trailer for it right here:



If you're wondering, the video's coy about the naughty words because YouTube sometimes makes you log in to view "potentially offensive" content. No point making people log in just to watch my ad.